EL SUICIDIO MENTAL

Voy a quedarme aquí todo el tiempo que haga falta [...]

[...ESTOY CONDENADO POR SER HUMANO...] [...NADA ES COINCIDENCIA...]

Photobucket

Enlaces a Mephisto:

www.elsuicidiomental.blogspot.com

Welcome to my Freak Show
The Area of Mental Suicide
geistigen Selbstmord
Nichst ist wahr
Nothing is true, only in your mind...

El suicidio mental es un hecho que ha acompañado a la humanidad desde el principio...

O miserum te si intelligis miserum si no intelligis

El Suicidio Mental es Música


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

[...] I forget who I am, I'm sick of being sick. And in this early concern I sink, as sinking minds. I forgot who I am. I forgot ... Utopia ... Utopia ... is a strange day in my mental time [...]

Loogix.com. Animated avatars.

"It’s a strange day
No colours or shapes
No sound in my head
I forget who I am
When I’m with you
There’s no reason
There’s no sense
I’m not supposed to feel
I forget who I am
I forget
Fascist baby
Utopia, utopia
My dog needs new ears
Make his eyes see forever
Make him live like me
Again and again
I’m wired to the world
That’s how I know everything
I’m super brain
That’s how they made me"

Utopia by Goldfrapp

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vomita algo aquí, asesina algo aquí; que es el frasco en donde guardo la voz de tus venas que en vacio se han quedado...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

interessanten Artikel